This dip is super quick and easy to make and will be sure to impress your friends with it’s taste.
Cannellini beans are a great part of a healthy diet as they are high in both protein and fibre. Beans such as cannellinni are frequently used in weight loss as they can help to maintain healthy, normal blood sugar levels in the body. Beans not only help you to feel full but they are also low in calories so they can be used to help achieve a calorie controlled diet. Along with the high fibre content this also makes them a great food for diabetics.
- 1x 400g tin cannellini beans
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (peeled and chopped)
- 1 heaped tbsp. sesame seeds
- A pinch ground cinnamon
- Large handful flat leaf parsley
- 1 lemon juiced
- Whizz all ingredients, except 1 tbsp lemon juice, in a hand blender until smooth and creamy, taste and add more lemon juice if required
- Serve with pitta bread, bread sticks or crackers