These delicious chocolate fudge drops are packed full of protein and healthy fats to give you an energy boost and a sweet treat in one go. With no added sugar and so I’m happy for my toddler to eat them too. They are quick and easy to make and don’t require any baking!
Not only are they tasty they are fantastic if you are breastfeeding to keep your energy levels up or in the early days of long nights with your baby!
Makes 20 (depending on size)
- 9 Medjool dates
- 3 tbsp Coconut milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 2 tbsp cacao
- Put the dates into a small hand mixer and blend until they are finely chopped
- Melt the coconut oil, then leave to cool a little bit
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the blender and mix until combined
- Roll the mixture in to small balls and place on a lined baking tray
- Refrigerate for an hour to allow the balls to set
To make with peanut butter add an extra tbsp of coconut milk and replace the cashew butter with peanut butter.