- Do you have tight neck and shoulders?
- Would you like to know how you can improve your posture at your desk
- Would you like simple exercises you can do throughout the day to release your neck and shoulders
If so this workshop is for you!
This Posture & Shoulders Workshop For Desk Based Workers has been designed for people who would like to tweak their desk set up to help support their posture. Using my experiences of overcoming 2 shoulder injuries and combining my RYC® and movement knowledge I have created a workshop that will help you to release shoulder and neck tension. I have been delivering similar online workshops to this in corporate settings over the past 2 years to help support staff to make the most of their at home and office set ups. So I decided it was time to share it with you all.
Saturday 12th February 2022
What do I need for the Posture & Shoulders Workshop For Desk Based Workers?
- A firm chair e.g. dining room or office chair
- A couple of yoga blocks or books
- A cushion
- A hand towel
- A bit of wall space to stand or sit against
- 1 hour workshop
- Small group so plenty of time to ask questions
- Homework videos of key exercises to do at home
Read Active-Eat's Terms & Conditions